Thursday, October 16, 2014

That Inconvenient Thing Called...

Life. Because I believe in consistent blogging and writing I thought I should layout my excuses of why I have not updated since my first day in the school. I had gone another day to observe, only to take a week off because the school had fall break. I came back after that for a couple days to work in the school and then the teacher was absent from the school on a field trip. Then I got my wisdom teeth taken out and had dry sockets that kept me home (when trust me I would have had rather been at school and pain-free). Throw in another day the seniors were testing and I have really only been to school less than a handful of time since the beginning. But I have some interesting observations and applied learning from my clinical work. Lots of ideas. Lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment